Are you concerned about having enough money to retire on?
Are you concerned about your retirement savings running out?
Do you want to know how best to invest your money?
Are you worried about potential falls in the market?
Do you want to get sound advice from someone you can trust?
Are you worried about how your family would cope if something happened to you?
If any of these apply then call Mike today on 0409 799 279.
What does Mike do when he meets his Sunshine Coast Financial Planning clients?
- Firstly I want to really understand your situation and what you want to achieve
- I want to educate you. Investments and superannuation seem complex – but they’re not! There are only 4 types of investment – cash, bonds, property and shares, they’re not nearly as difficult to understand as most financial professionals make out
- I will respect your assets, regardless of the amount involved. It’s your money. You’ve worked hard for it. I will respect it.
- I want to solve your problems not sell you a product
- I will monitor your progress towards your goals
- I will keep in touch on a regular basis
Financial planning and retirement planning on the Sunshine Coast
- Review of your current situation
- Establish goals
- Review of estate planning and personal insurances
- Provide recommendations in a structured financial plan
- Implementation of plan
- Ongoing evaluation and review of your plan
Estate planning on the Sunshine Coast
Essentially estate planning is about what you would want to happen to your assets in the event of your death. This becomes more complex due to second marriages, prior children etc. and therefore care needs to be taken to address these issues, including:
- who do you want your assets to pass to?
- who will be the executor of your estate?
- who will be the guardian if you have minor children?
- do you want to provide protection for beneficiaries in the event of marriage breakdown, bankruptcy, or future marriage?
- do you want to avoid potential challenges in the event of your death?
- do you have a power of attorney if you should become incapacitated?
- what assets are not included in your will?
Sunshine Coast Wealth Management
The right assets in your investment portfolio are vital to achieving good returns - with minimisation of risk. Beware of investments that have high valuations and are more susceptible to larger losses. My aim is to maximise your returns without taking undue risk. There are many ways returns can be maintained but without taking the level of risk many portfolios take. Contact Mike, your Sunshine Coast Wealth Management expert, to find out more.
Ready to make a time to discuss your financial future with Mike?
Then book in an introductory session with Mike and find out what makes him different to other Sunshine Coast financial planners