Is Mike the best financial planner on the Sunshine Coast?
See what his clients have to say.
Financial planning reviews of Mike Beal financial planning, your local sunshine coast financial adviser.
Financial Planning on the Sunshine Coast
What is it like to be a Sunshine Coast Financial Planning Client of Mike Beals?
- Firstly I want to really understand your situation and what you want to achieve
- I want to educate you. Investments and superannuation seem complex – but they’re not! There are only 4 types of investment – cash, bonds, property and shares, they’re not nearly as difficult to understand as most financial professionals make out
- I will respect your assets, regardless of the amount involved. It’s your money. You’ve worked hard for it.
- I want to solve your problems not sell you a product
- I will monitor your progress towards your goals
- I will keep in touch on a regular basis
Superannuation Advice & Planning
Superannuation offers the following advantages: 1. Low tax-rate environment prior to age 60 (max tax rate 15%) 2. Nil tax-rate environment after age 60 and 3. A wide range of investment options including cash, bonds, shares, and direct property via a Self Managed Super Fund. Mike can tailor the right superannuation plan for your needs.
Sunshine Coast Fee only superannuation and investment advice - no commissions
Fee structures in superannuation can erode your nest egg. Through the use of exchange traded funds, index funds and a low overhead structure Mike can substantially reduce ongoing fees. Mike can also save you money on your insurance premiums with access to a range of insurers for life insurance, total and permanent disability, trauma insurance, and income protection insurance.
Why choose Mike Beal?
Obtaining information to make an informed decision is important however getting the right information is what can make the difference. Here’s why you should choose Mike
With over twenty years experience in the financial sector working with two of the four major banks Mike has the knowledge and expertise to customise a plan to your unique needs.
Because Mike works independently you aren’t just a number to him + Mike has access to technical, risk and investment research professionals who provide additional analysis on strategies.
Due to lower overheads than larger corporates Mike has the ability to reduce your fee structure and provide you with peace of mind with the security of the Charter Financial Planning network.
The Services Mike Provides
Each plan that Mike creates is unique and customized to the individual clients situation but here are an example of what could be included to give you an indication of Mike’s capabilities and knowledge.
* Please note: Due to increased compliance and regulatory costs our minimum investment is now $300,000
Ready to make a time to discuss your financial future with Mike?
Then book in an introductory session with Mike and find out what makes him different to other Sunshine Coast financial planners