Who is Mike Beal MFinP, MBA, ADFP, AFP®
- Master of Financial Planning Degree (MFinP)
- Master of Business Administration Degree (MBA)
- Advanced Diploma Financial Planning (ADFP)
- Financial Planner AFP (AFP), Member of Financial Planning Association of Australia
Mike is originally from New Zealand. Mike’s parents are also financial planners – it runs in the blood! Mike started his career as an investment adviser in London and worked extensively throughout Asia, including advice to expatriates in Indonesia, China, and Thailand. Mike then moved into bank financial planning, working as a Senior Financial Planner with both ANZ Bank and Westpac Banking Corporation.
Mike has a wealth of knowledge and experience that spans over twenty years. Honest and reliable, when you spend time with Mike you will walk away not only with additional knowledge but also with a sense of knowing that he genuinely cares about your financial future. Mike enjoys golf, travel, dining out and socialising with friends.
Advice process for Mike's Sunshine Coast Financial Planning Clients
Why Choose Mike?
- Firstly I want to really understand your situation and what you want to achieve
- I want to educate you. Investments and superannuation seem complex – but they’re not! There’s only 4 types of investment – cash, bonds, property and shares, they’re not nearly as difficult to understand as most financial professionals make out
- I will respect your assets, regardless of the amount involved. It’s your money. You’ve worked hard for it. I will respect it.
- I want to solve your problems not sell you a product
- I will monitor your progress towards your goals
- I will keep in touch on a regular basis
- Because I'll treat you like I would family
- Because I like you! And I'm like you - I chose to live on the Sunshine Coast, the most beautiful place on earth - just like you!
- Because our customer service is awesome - we return calls and emails fast and we take responsibility for our actions
- Because I'm the sole owner and director - I care about every one of my clients
- Because I have over 20 years experience and am very well qualified
Is Mike Beal, your Sunshine Coast Financial Planner, the right fit for you?
If you are a Diligent saver who has accumulated investment/retirement assets of $500,000 or more who is about to retire or who has retired then we may be able to assist.
Meet the Team
Meet Jenny Gilligan, Personal Assistant
Jenny has been working in financial services for over 20 years on the Sunshine Coast, and loves everything about the Sunshine Coast lifestyle. Jenny enjoys travelling and is a frequent visitor to Japan. Jenny loves to ski, spend time with her family including two children (at university in Brisbane) and her crazy Cocker Spaniel rescue dog, Koah.
Meet Allese Pepperell, Paraplanner
Allese has been working in financial services since 2005 in a variety of roles including client service management and Senior Paraplanner. Allese describes herself as a bookworm, lover of the great outdoors and a plant-obsessed closet nerd! Allese is from Bendigo in Victoria.
The Mike Beal Financial Planning Christmas Party, December 2021
Well, Jenny and Allese certainly got a surprise for our Christmas party! Whilst I had mentioned we were going on a 'mystery activity' - you can imagine their surprise when we were not going on a 'Hinterland walk' - but were actually going skydiving! Mike should have asked if Jenny and Allese were scared of heights (turns out both are scared of heights!) - but they still went through with it!
Ready to make a time to discuss your financial future with Mike?
Then book in an introductory session with Mike and find out what makes him different to other Sunshine Coast financial planners