Who is Mike Beal MFinP, MBA, ADFP, AFP®
- Master of Financial Planning Degree (MFinP)
- Master of Business Administration Degree (MBA)
- Advanced Diploma Financial Planning (ADFP)
- Financial Planner AFP (AFP), Member of Financial Planning Association of Australia
Mike is originally from New Zealand. Mike’s parents are also financial planners – it runs in the blood! Mike started his career as an investment adviser in London and worked extensively throughout Asia, including advice to expatriates in Indonesia, China, and Thailand. Mike then moved into bank financial planning, working as a Senior Financial Planner with both ANZ Bank and Westpac Banking Corporation.
Mike has a wealth of knowledge and experience that spans over twenty years. Honest and reliable, when you spend time with Mike you will walk away not only with additional knowledge but also with a sense of knowing that he genuinely cares about your financial future. Mike enjoys golf, travel, dining out and socialising with friends.
Advice process for Mike's Sunshine Coast Financial Planning Clients
- Firstly I want to really understand your situation and what you want to achieve
- I want to educate you. Investments and superannuation seem complex – but they’re not! There’s only 4 types of investment – cash, bonds, property and shares, they’re not nearly as difficult to understand as most financial professionals make out
- I will respect your assets, regardless of the amount involved. It’s your money. You’ve worked hard for it. I will respect it.
- I want to solve your problems not sell you a product
- I will monitor your progress towards your goals
- I will keep in touch on a regular basis
Meet Jenny Gilligan
Jenny has been working in financial services for over 20 years on the Sunshine Coast, and loves everything about the Sunshine Coast lifestyle. Jenny enjoys travelling and is a frequent visitor to Japan. Jenny loves to ski, spend time with her family including two children (at university in Brisbane) and her crazy Cocker Spaniel rescue dog, Koah.
Personal Assistant to Mike Beal
Ready to make a time to discuss your financial future with Mike?
Then book in an introductory session with Mike and find out what makes him different to other Sunshine Coast financial planners